Free School Meals
Stockton Borough Council no longer process the Free School Meals applications for our students, it is now carried out by the Academy. If you think your child is eligible for Free School Meals please visit the website http://myfreeschoolmeals.com and fill in the application form on line. Alternatively please contact the academy for an application form.
You can also telephone the Academy and the application will be completed by a member of staff using information given.
The result of the application is known immediately on completion of the form and the Academy is notified. If you have any questions or queries please contact the Academy.
A Halal meal choice will be available daily for students to choose from, This will mirror the main meat choice that is on the menu for that day.These will be served in an orange dish so that they can easily be identified.
Free School Meals are available to any full-time student who is still at school and eligible. This includes nursery children who attend full days and also sixth form students. You can get Free School Meals for your child if you or your partner gets either:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of 16,190 or less, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after their employment ceases, or after they start to work less than 16 hours per week, their children are entitled to free school lunches.
You should notify us if
- You start work and come off benefits
- Your benefits change
Failure to notify the Academy of any changes to your benefit may mean you have to pay back for any meals taken whilst you were not eligible.